What we're looking for
We are looking for Web Developers to join the Soar team! As a member of our team, you will be responsible for maintaining and scaling the company’s full stack web applications.
What you'll do
- Drive the iteration of Soar’s full stack web applications.
- Deliver an intuitive and interactive web application through collaboration with stakeholders.
- Perform technical architecture for web properties and integration.
- Monitor end-user usage of web portal and benchmark performance.
- Develop functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity, and all system-related policies and procedures.
- Experience with state management libraries.
- Experience with NoSQL providers such as Firebase and MongoDB.
- Experience with project management tools such as Aha and GitHub.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements.
Nice to haves
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with general backend workings and server-side familiarity.
- Experience with full product lifecycle.
- Experience with test driven development.